French/English Bilingual Tutor - Remote
Who We Are
Vivvi is not your typical education company! We’re reinventing child care and early learning for today’s families and creating opportunities for educators to do what they love (and feel valued while they’re doing it). Join the Vivvi teaching community to help build the exceptional programming children deserve while pursuing your own professional growth and development.
About The Role
As a Virtual Tutor, you'll:
- Provide engaging, content rich tutoring sessions for school-age children
- Support students in meeting their specific academic goals
- Create an educational plan for each student to ensure that they are achieving strong outcomes.
- Engage with and enrich children using positive language and loving, supporting
- Proactively communicate with parents regarding their children’s progress and education
Apply Today If You:
- Enjoy working with school-aged learners, and see every child as infinitely capable
- Believe every family deserves access to world-class education that meets their needs.
- Can tutor across all grades and subjects (K-12)
- Have completed a bachelor's degree
- Content area expertise
- A minimum of 2 years working directly with students (in the classroom or tutoring)
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English (C2 Mastery level in French required)
- Are able to work in the US
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation and Benefits: Our virtual tutors earn hourly rates between $25-40 based on level of education and experience.
Child-Centered Approach: Our educators facilitate each child’s success by observing their interests and developing a curriculum inspired by their curiosity. Learn more about our teaching philosophy here
To be considered, applicants candidates must possess independent US work authorization.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.