Child Care Provider for Professional Sports Team
About Vivvi: Vivvi provides child care and early learning for today’s families. We partner with employers of all sizes to make exceptional full-time and backup care more accessible and affordable.
About the role: We are looking to fill several positions for our high quality, in-person child care program in support of the Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium. Child care staff will lead engaging activities, provide warm care, and maintain a safe environment with a high level of supervision. We are looking for reliable, creative, energetic, curious, and enthusiastic individuals with a commitment to positive behavioral approaches and teamwork.
If you love working with children ages 0-12; maintaining a positive, caring, and fun attitude and setting an example as a continuous, open-minded learner, you could be a great fit!
These are part-time, hourly positions. The schedule aligns with this sports team's home games; shifts are approximately 8 hours long and the commitment runs across all home games.
- Report on time and prepared
- Plan and facilitate group and individual activities
- Maintain consistent communication with Site Leaders and follow their directions
- Model appropriate social behaviors
- Supervise children and maintain a safe and positive environment for children, their families, and other caregivers
- Teaching, tutoring, and/or camp counselor experience
- Proven ability to create supportive relationships with students of diverse ethnic backgrounds, academic profiles, and skill levels
- Basic classroom management abilities
- Knowledge of academic content and skills
- Professionalism, maturity, and the ability to remain calm under pressure
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
One of Vivvi’s values is to treat each other with honor for the whole person (not just the roles we fulfill). This means we acknowledge each others’ rich experience, cultures, backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to reach the best outcomes. Applicants from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume. We look forward to receiving your application!