Associate Analyst - Marketplace Operations (Remote)
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
The Marketplace Operations Associate Analyst supports the Truveris Sales and Client Success Teams by creating analytics that will help them sell key revenue products. The MP Ops Analyst will be responsible for customer data intake, reviewing for inaccuracies within the data, organizing large datasets, processing them through Truveris’ proprietary pharmacy savings engine and explaining the output reports to internal and external stakeholders. Duties include deliverable tracking, file and document management, data validation, and delivery of reporting and analytics. This position requires effective communication, organization, and relationship building skills. This position is 100% remote.
- Setting, managing, and meeting the expected deadlines for client deliverables
- Facilitate file transfer and data issue resolution internally and externally
- Drive resolution of issues causing deadline risk
- Generate savings analysis reports using proprietary software
- Drive high standards through continuous optimization of quality assurance - analyze system results to verify accuracy and resolve data conflicts
- Present findings and provide subject matter expertise internally to Sales, Account Management and Executives as well as externally to key stakeholders
Skills and Competencies
- Must have strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must have ability to create client reports using Word and Power Point
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical staff
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills, attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and properly manage various projects simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Motivated to take initiative on both individual and team wide tasks
- Prefer experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with relevant major (Finance, Economics, Business Administration)
- 1-3 years of work experience in relevant roles, healthcare experience a plus
- Experience preparing report packages containing graphical findings and corresponding commentary
- Experience analyzing data and presenting analytical findings to non-technical audiences
Base salary range: USD $55,000 - $65,000 yearly
An employee’s pay position within the salary range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and business or organizational needs. The range listed is just one component of Truveris’s total compensation package for employees.
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.