Data Specialist - QA & Support
Are you a Data Obsessed and Delivery Oriented Professional?
We are a Big Data Company and data is our product!
Cuebiq is Italy's true Big Data product company: we gather, analyze, engineer and visualize billions of GPS positions per day, with the mission of providing unique business insights and offline analytics to our clients through our SaaS Platform. We are a team of young, passionate, talented and friendly data professionals based in New York and Milan.
We are looking to add a skilled and passionate Data Specialist to our QA & Support team in Milan, to help us in providing our clients with the best way to extract value from our Big Data Assets.
As part of the Quality Assurance & Support team you will become expert about our products, algorithms, and the underlying data, you will be able to provide first and second tier support, while closely working with our Data Engineer and Data Scientists. At Cuebiq, we have a QA & Support integrated function, as we consider the testing phase to be a fundamental gate to guarantee the quality of the products. You will also work closely with the development teams to discuss solutions to be adopted to solve any problems reported by customers.
Our ideal candidate must have the customer at heart, making them feel followed-up, have a strong predisposition to problem solving and pursue the quality of our products with good attention to details and an eye to the Big Picture.
What you’ll do:
- Managing all activities related to individual requests by providing timely and exhaustive answers directly to the customer/stakeholders, by implementing solutions or by turning requests to the competent teams and following up on them.
- Keeping the customer aligned throughout the resolution phase of the report with constant updates, and help them to extract the biggest value for their business with our products
- Drafting and integrating the documentation related to our algorithms, assets and products for internal and customer use in order to facilitate the use of Cuebiq systems
- Working closely with other departments to resolve issues or reply to inquiries as quickly as possible and with the best quality.
- Taking part of the feature definition phase with product teams to ensure the develop of proper tests
- Preparing and executing the Quality Assurance test
- Developing automated test suites
- Checking systems and monitoring tools to identify anomalies
Who you are:
- Attention to detail and a client facing attitude
- Good Knowledge of SQL and spreadsheets
- Excellent English (we work a lot with US colleagues and clients)
- Understanding of complex systems and situations
- Problem solving and debugging skills
- Autonomy in organizing your activities with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Result oriented: both individually and in team working
- Willingness to learn fundamentals of Data Science, Data Engineering and Platform Architecture
We’re also looking for:
- The ability to say no — and to explain why
- Knowledge of at least an interactive data visualization tool, Tableau and Superset are preferred
- Coding skills, Python is preferred
- Experience in testing automation
- Background in functional analysis is a plus
- Project management knowledge is nice to have (Waterfall and Agile)
- Direct experience with QA software phase or in a support team
- Experience in communicating with external clients
- Experience working in a distributed organization (again, New York!)
- Excellent people skills, with a positive and collaborative approach
The perks we offer:
- According to the latest covid regulations, we’re now able to attend our downtown Milan office again. We adopted a hybrid model, and provide 8 full weeks per year of full remote! In the others, you’re more than welcome to enjoy our ping pong table, lounge area and play Mario Kart.
- Working in a hybrid model we manage to set up different kinds of events, aperitivo after work and interactive games via Zoom, just to name a few. Having a good time together is always a good plan and is super important for us!
- We cover mobility expenses, offering yearly public transport subscriptions or a voucher for you to come around the office in an ecologic way
- Providing a good life-work balance has always been our priority. We believe people are important and we are committed to create a positive and supportive workplace environment
At Cuebiq, we strive for Diversity & Inclusion within our teams as we believe different life experiences and perspectives can enrich ideas, foster innovation, and enhance the products we create. We don’t want people who simply ‘fit-in’, we want you to bring your true, complete self to contribute to our company. We’re looking forward to your application!
Cuebiq, an expert in location intelligence and measurement, helps marketers and advertisers understand the true behavior of their cross-channel efforts. Positioned on the forefront of data privacy and using anonymized data, Cuebiq mitigates the risks associated with bridging the gap between online and offline consumer activity. Cuebiq helps complete the holistic view of the customer and their impact on your business. To learn more, visit www.cuebiq.com
Something looks off?