BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero-touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health, and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years of experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event, and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations.
This role is based out of our new and exciting Mexico City Office. Mexico City is our first office outside of the US, and you’ll be one of the first employees there, helping us build the office from scratch and shape an amazing culture. We’re headquartered in New York City, with a large presence in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of Mexico accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Understand multi-currency and multi-entity accounting
- Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Basic Knowledge of Excel and G Suite, experience with Netsuite or ERP is a plus
- English is the business language of BetterCloud. Candidates are required to have a Toefl proficiency or equivalent.
- Ability to travel to our offices in the United States
- Willingness to work out of our Mexico City Office at least 3 days per week
What You’ll Do
- You will be our first Staff Accountant in Mexico City, and we’ll look your way for guidance along the way.
- Accounts Payable: Monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card statements, Handling accounts payable processes including processing invoices, making payment batches, and answering emails regarding payment, remittance, and invoice status requests. Maintaining vendor records in compliance with applicable governing entities (US and Mexico)
- Accounts Receivable: Coordinate with Deal Desk team to make sure order forms are in compliance with Company guidelines, Process invoices and collections
- Respond to customer inquiries as needed, Work with external collection agencies
- Responsible for maintaining KPIs related to accounts receivable
What We Offer
- Hybrid work model with up to 2 days per week working from home*
- Generous PTO policy plus paid mental health days
- Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores, Seguro de Asistencia Médica, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and dedicated mental health resources**
- Financial wellness support and one-time WFH stipend
- Plus more… Think events, killer swag, and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - This role is not eligible for remote employees. Employees must be based in the Mexico City area.