Marketing Automation Associate
JOIN OUR MEZCAL MEET & GREET! August 31st, Público Reforma
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cdmx-hop-on-a-bettercloud-meet-greet-tickets-694967966897?aff=oddtdtcreator
Let's have a drink and maybe get an interview!
BetterCloud is the market leader for SaaS Operations, enabling IT professionals to transform their employee experience, maximize operational efficiency, and centralize data protection. With no-code automation enabling zero-touch workflows, thousands of forward-thinking organizations like Twitch, Oscar Health, and Cloud Factory now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
With 10+ years of experience pioneering the SaaS Operations movement, BetterCloud now serves the world’s largest community of SaaSOps experts. As host of Altitude, the industry’s leading SaaSOps event, and publisher of The State of SaaSOps Report, the category’s definitive market research, BetterCloud is recognized by customers (G2) and leading analyst firms (Gartner and Forrester) as the market leader in SaaS Operations.
This role is based out of our new and exciting Mexico City Office. Mexico City is our first office outside of the US, and you’ll be one of the first employees there, helping us build the office from scratch and shape an amazing culture. We’re headquartered in New York City, with a large presence in Atlanta, GA, as well as innovation hubs & remote talent across the U.S. BetterCloud is backed, among others, by some of the best technology investors Vista Equity Partners, Warburg Pincus, Bain Capital, and Accel.
As a BetterCloud Marketing Automation Associate, you’re a natural techie who enjoys a good challenge, thrives under pressure, and loves collaborating cross-functionally. Even when faced with a new tool, you have no trouble jumping in to investigate, diagnose, and fix issues. You’re eager to learn about the ins-and-outs of a sales funnel, and look forward to building and optimizing the lead generation strategies that make a GTM team successful. You have experience with analytical work, and are ready to apply your skills to a career in Marketing Ops.
- High enthusiasm, with a keen desire to launch or accelerate a career in marketing or marketing operations. Eager to learn what best-in-class B2B marketing automation programs look like, and make incremental improvements to those programs as needed
- Attention To Detail, attested to by a strong academic track record and professional references
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and adapt to innovating technology. Comfortable independently investigating issues
- Enjoys working with others! Candidate has no trouble proposing fresh ideas, soliciting feedback, and getting buy-in from peers. Understands that there’s a time to say “yes, let’s do it!” and a time to slow down and give a project more thought - you can spot the moment for each effortlessly
- Methodical: excellent time management, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or international equivalent required; preference for degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Information Technology
- English is the business language of BetterCloud. Candidates are required to have a Toefl proficiency or equivalent
- Ability to travel to our offices in the United States
- Willingness to work out of our Mexico City Office at least 3 days per week
What You’ll Do
- Email Campaign Execution. Work closely with stakeholders to drive campaign execution and operations in Marketo; manage the email marketing calendar, and become the owner of timely and error-free email campaign launches, following email best practices & compliance requirements
- Nurture Program Management. Continuously test & optimize ‘always on’ email programs for Demand Gen and Customer Marketing teams, in service to team KPIs around advocacy, product reviews, product adoption, and generation of new business pipeline
- Marketo Database Management. Focus on data normalization and completeness, form consolidation, and overall database hygiene to improve instance performance & overall quality of outreach
- Refine Operational Automations. Tune, optimize and in some cases rebuild operational flows integral to lifecycle advancement and lead routing, in partnership with Marketing Ops team members
- Campaign Execution Improvements. Continuously improve campaign launch processes to reduce execution times & friction points, developing smarter ways to re-use and tokenize content, and support the Marketing team in adopting project templates, intake forms, and central calendars in Asana
- Campaign Insights. Analyze email, webinar, and content syndication campaign performance, surfacing actionable insights to team members to guide strategy improvements
- You will be our first Marketing Automation Associate in Mexico City, and we’ll look your way for guidance along the way
In your first week, you will have…
- completed our 4-day universal onboarding program, BetterBeginnings
- met with your manager 1:1
- met your team
- gained access to the tools and resources necessary to be successful in your new role
In your first 30 days, you will have…
- a strong understanding of our email programs. You will know the different email assets currently in market, how they tie to specific team KPIs, and how those KPIs support Marketing’s core objective of driving new business revenue
- a foundational understanding of the operational programs live in Marketo, with a strong grasp of automations related to email deliverability, lead routing, and subscription management
In your first 60 days, you will have…
- html/css basics. Candidate will have a functional understanding of how to make edits within email templates, and will be able to create new Marketo emails with limited guidance
- sent your first email! Candidate will be executing campaigns in close collaboration with Demand Gen and Customer Marketing
What We Offer
- Hybrid work model with up to 2 days per week working from home*
- Generous PTO policy plus paid mental health days
- Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores, Seguro de Asistencia Médica, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and dedicated mental health resources**
- Financial wellness support and one-time WFH stipend
- Plus more… Think events, killer swag, and a strong BetterCloud Community!
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
*Remote - This role is not eligible for remote employees. Employees must be based in the Mexico City area.
** These benefits will be available shortly after the company has 10+ employees in Mexico City due to insurance limitations and rates. Until that point, employees will be provided with a monthly allowance on top of their salary for these purposes.