Product Adoption Specialist - Expert Call Services
Location: New York / Remote
Reports to: Product Adoption Lead - Stream Expert Call Services
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense’s expert interview transcript library is a new and transformative form of market intelligence content. Through transcripts covering thousands of companies, it captures the unfiltered views and insights of business operators in the trenches, interviewed by professional investors who drill into key questions on what’s truly important about a company at each moment in time. AlphaSense’s library of over 40,000 transcripts is the market’s broadest, covering all sectors of the economy, with thousands more published each month. AlphaSense Expert Insights is quickly becoming a table-stakes solution for institutional investors to choose the right companies to invest in, while gaining rapid adoption among all other consumers of market intelligence from sell-side research and banking, consultancies and large corporations.
AlphaSense Expert Insights is a true hyper-growth business, having quadrupled its revenue in the past year, with significant scale in the 8 figures. The business is set to continue multiplying in size annually for the foreseeable future, leveraging AlphaSense’s 500+ strong sales and marketing organization for distribution, and a similar product development organization that continues to rapidly innovate and enhance the product, expanding its market leadership.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Adoption Specialist to join our team and help us to scale our Expert Call Services offering. Call Services is a key engine of content generation for AlphaSense’s transcript library and an area of focus, as we continue our hyper-growth trajectory. As Adoption Specialist you will work closely with sales, account management, marketing, and content operations to support broader adoption and growth of AlphaSense’s Expert Call Services that delivers a category-leading customer experience and drives step-change performance in the business.
Who You Are:
- At least 2-5 years of experience in customer success or sales, with a proven track record of success.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Ability to consistently exceed sales targets and monthly call goals through effective relationship-building and strong data orientation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Being able to inform decisions using data and KPIs.
- Willingness and curiosity to become an SME and thought leader for Expert Insights (both ECS and ETL).
- Excellent communication skills, with an intuitive understanding of the value proposition of expert calls.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and hit deadlines and business targets.
- You are results oriented and have a "whatever it takes" attitude. You show passion and perseverance for goal achievement.
What You’ll Do:
- Grow and maintain existing relationships with call services clients.
- Support Account Executives in selling call services to new AlphaSense subscribers.
- Manage multiple outreach sequences to drive adoption and reactivate dormant clients.
- Use call services adoption data to identify growth opportunities and engage customers.
- Book meetings and facilitate onboarding for new and existing clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align account strategies and goals.
- Use existing transcript library to market relevant content to call services clients.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Stream’s expert network and methodologies, leveraging that knowledge to educate customers and go-to-market partners on our unique differentiators.
- Partner with Account Managers and Account Executives to support a scalable and repeatable motion for engaging clients at the right time to drive awareness and utilization of call services.
- Meet with clients to scope call services engagements, helping them to understand the unique value we can bring to their organization through our process and resources.
- Work with Revenue Operations to maintain and improve KPIs and dashboards that will enable the business to track Call Services penetration and adoption.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation*: $65,000-$72,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.