Marketing Data Analyst
Location: United States (Remote)
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Data Analyst
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline-focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve, and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
As a Marketing Data Analyst at AlphaSense, you will play a pivotal role in transforming data into actionable insights, enabling the marketing team to optimize campaigns, maximize ROI, and enhance overall performance. Your expertise in data analysis and interpretation will be critical in driving the company's growth and success.
Who You Are:
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing analytics, revenue operations or business intelligence roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, or a related field
- Proficiency in data analysis and querying (e.g. Python, R, SQL), data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau), and sales & marketing technology (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible)
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis and modeling techniques
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
What You’ll Do:
- Data Collection: Gather and maintain marketing data from various sources, including web analytics, CRM and Marketing Automation platforms, and other third-party tools
- Data Quality: Ensure data accuracy and integrity, implementing data cleansing and validation processes as needed
- Data Analysis: Analyze marketing data from various sources to extract valuable insights related to customer behavior and campaign performance to identify opportunities for improving in our marketing strategies
- Reporting & Visualization: Create regular and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, and visualizations to communicate key findings to the marketing team and other stakeholders
- Data Enablement: Develop strong relationships across Marketing to develop requirements for data and analytics needs, create supporting documentation and train internal users on new reporting capabilities to support adoption
- Campaign Optimization: Collaborate with the marketing team to monitor and optimize marketing campaigns based on data-driven findings, ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Audience Segmentation: Identify and segment target audiences based on behavioral patterns, demographics, firmographics and other variables
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $88,000 - $98,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.