Product Manager - Identity & Access Management
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content – including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Identity & Access Management team. As AlphaSense continues to scale towards millions of users, we need a strategic leader with deep identity access management experience to build upon our user management foundation for scalable user access and exponential growth. You will be expected to leverage data to influence the definition and prioritization of enhancements and new feature development. You will work closely with UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales to launch best-in-class user experiences to ensure we continue to accelerate the delivery of key insights to AlphaSense users.
What You’ll Do
- Strategic Leadership: Lead the formulation and execution of user access & identity management strategies for AlphaSense, ensuring the alignment with organizational objectives and customer needs
- Information Architecture and User Research: Conduct and oversee comprehensive user research and usability studies, translating intricate insights into actionable experience enhancements, information architecture, and design systems
- Innovative Experience Mapping: Develop advanced user personas, sophisticated journey maps, and innovative experience maps, focusing on highlighting the nuances of user management & authentication workflows. Utilize, develop, and standardize journey mapping methods
- Collaboration & Implementation: Work with close collaboration with UX/UI designers to translate strategic recommendations into user-centric design solutions for AlphaSense users
- Performance Metrics & Optimization: Define, monitor, and optimize high-level performance metrics on our platform, ensuring continuous enhancement of user engagement and satisfaction
- Competitive Analysis: Lead competitive analysis of industry-standard IDP experiences, identifying industry trends and deriving insights to shape strategic recommendations and elevate AlphaSense’s user experience for access management
- Stakeholder Communication: Effectively communicate intricate strategies, research insights, and design rationales to executive stakeholders and influence organizational decision-making
Who You Are
- A Proven Leader: You've spent over 5 years as a product manager in the B2B SaaS sector, specializing in User Management & Authentication, working with customers and demonstrating your product lifecycle management expertise
- A Subject Matter Expert: You have a proven track record for developing, managing & launching user Identity and access management initiatives to enhance user identity verification, access control, and authorization processes. You’ve implemented industry best practice solutions to ensure secure and seamless user authentication experiences. You are proficient in a comprehensive array of Identity and Access Management solutions (Azure AD, Okta), Identity Providers, SSO frameworks, and SAML standard
- Data-oriented: You are an expert at making cases with data, with boundless curiosity about our users & what can make them successful
- Entrepreneurial: You have proven experience driving feature adoption through experimentation and continuous improvement
- An Advocate for the User: You possess the ability to empathize with and understand our users and have an obsession with delivering better and better user experiences
- Passionate: You recognize the immense value AlphaSense can bring to the market because of your background on the buyside, sellside, expert network or related spaces
What we offer
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Relocation support for single employees, couples and families
- While we do have an office in Helsinki, we’re a distributed company. We value outcomes over time, and offer flexible working arrangements, usually meet at the office once a week
- Private healthcare services from Terveystalo
- 2 weeks of vacation granted up front, and possibility to use vacation days as they accrue
- Access to gym room, gaming room, free parking near the office, mobile phone, Lunch benefit, mobile plan, home internet, remote work equipment, and many more....
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.