Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Enterprise API Team
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content – including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join the API team. Our team’s mission is to empower seamless integration and management to accelerate Enterprise success. Together with the team, you will contribute to building a high-quality GraphQL API platform used by our enterprise customers and internal product development teams. In addition, you will create a world-class developer portal that provides documentation, tools, and community support. This will ultimately enhance clients' experience and facilitate the adoption of APIs. Last but not least, you will also play a pivotal role in a new and promising direction for the team, involving the development of embeddable UI components/widgets tailored for external clients.
As a perfect candidate, you possess an advanced understanding of React, TypeScript, and their respective ecosystems, complemented by a seamless familiarity with NodeJS backends. Your previous experience should demonstrate proficiency in constructing secure embeddable UI components.
- Professional track record of 5+ years in full-stack web applications
- Advanced knowledge of React, TypeScript, and its ecosystem
- Fluent in working with NodeJS backends
- Expert level knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and professional experience working with CSS-in-JS solutions like styled-components
- Fluent communicator in English with a team-first mentality
- Familiar with building embeddable UI components/widgets
- Familiar with writing end-to-end tests
Considered as a plus
- Experience building container-orchestrated services in the cloud (we use Kubernetes) and working with at least one cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience working with GraphQL, Apollo Federation
- Hands-on experience in the problem space of micro frontends and component customization using Material UI
What we offer
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Relocation support for single employees, couples and families
- While we do have an office in Helsinki, we’re a distributed company. We value outcomes over time, and offer flexible working arrangements. We usually meet at the office once a week.
- Private healthcare services from Terveystalo
- 2 weeks of vacation granted up front, and possibility to use vacation days as they accrue
- Access to gym room, gaming room, free parking near the office, mobile phone, Lunch benefit, mobile plan, home internet, remote work equipment, and many more....
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.