Product Manager, Monitoring
Location: New York, NY
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Product Development Organization is composed of great talent across Product, User Experience & Engineering – a team of creative technologists who drive the innovation, execution & delivery of our product each & every day.
At our core, we're here as a partner to the broader business – which we do by identifying customer problems, understanding market needs, & devising ways to deliver world class user experiences.
About the Role:
As the Product Manager for Monitoring, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our product portfolio beyond our core personas. You will be responsible for understanding the needs of potential new customers, identifying new opportunities and user challenges, and driving the end-to-end product development lifecycle. The role will have a particular focus on delivering innovative new products by applying Generative AI technologies to enhance and simplify the customer workflows.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management
- You have experience in ideation and launch of new products
- You are driven by a passion for making a measurable impact on user lives, understanding that success extends beyond the delivery of code to delivering tangible value
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and adept at resolving complex issues, showcasing resilience in the face of uncertainty to drive projects forward
- You have a user-focused mindset, able to frame and prioritize user problems before delving into solutions
- You are an articulate and logical communicator, bringing clarity to intricate challenges and fostering widespread understanding among diverse stakeholders.
- You are collaborative by nature, with a proven ability to work seamlessly within cross-functional teams, encouraging shared insights, creativity, and effective problem-solving.
- You are enthusiastic about the application of artificial intelligence to address user problems, showcasing a genuine passion for innovation in this dynamic field.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the development of innovative product experiences aimed at creating value for new customer personas
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the needs and challenges faced by potential customers
- Clearly articulate and prioritize opportunities that deliver value to potential customers
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers, and AI researchers, to devise creative and impactful solutions for identified user problems
- Employ a hands-on approach to solution scoping, focusing on the minimal coherent scope necessary to deliver user value and test key assumptions
- Engage closely with engineering teams to oversee the refinement, release, measurement, and iteration of solutions, ensuring tangible user value and alignment with key business objectives
- Foster collaboration across the organization to coordinate successful product launches and go-to-market strategies, ensuring a seamless and effective rollout.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $125,000 - $155,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.