Location: Remote UK
Reports to: Director of Research, AlphaSense Expert Insights
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
About the Team:
Expert Insights, AlphaSense’s expert interview transcript library, is a new and transformative form of market intelligence content. Through transcripts covering thousands of companies, it captures the unfiltered views and insights of business operators in the trenches, interviewed by professional investors who drill into key questions on what’s truly important about a company at each moment in time. Expert Insights’ library of over 35,000 transcripts is the market’s broadest, covering all sectors of the economy, with thousands more published each month. Expert Insights is quickly becoming a table-stakes solution for institutional investors to choose the right companies to invest in while gaining rapid adoption among all other consumers of market intelligence from sell-side research and banking, consultancies, and large corporations.
About the Role:
As a fast-growing subsidiary of AlphaSense, AlphaSense Expert Insights is the market’s leading expert transcript library, providing access to tens of thousands of first-hand perspectives from current and prior customers, competitors, executives, and leading industry experts. Powered by AlphaSense proprietary AI search technology, AlphaSense Expert Insights’s on-demand and searchable database helps leading financial institutions surface deep market intelligence and differentiated insights about companies, industries, and markets faster and more confidently.
In this role, you’ll use your creativity, research skills, interpersonal skills, and project management expertise to help develop AlphaSense Expert Insights’s rapidly-expanding database of quality expert interviews. This is NOT an academic or medical research role.
The ideal candidate is curious, organized, and driven. The role also requires the highest level of ethical integrity. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an important team within a rapidly growing product niche. Acquired by AlphaSense in 2021, AlphaSense Expert Insights now has +30,000 transcripts and is poised to become a top service provider to fundamental/long-short hedge funds. If you are looking to leverage your skills in an entrepreneurial environment, with a flexible work environment and fun, talented colleagues, we want to hear from you!
Who You Are:
- 1+ years experience in the investment research, expert network or transcription library industries
- Proven ability to manage fast turnaround projects, meet deadlines and targets
- Detail-oriented and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Positive energy and strong intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated high bar for your work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and processes
- Experience working on a fully remote team is a plus
What You’ll Do:
- Identify the most relevant types of contacts for a given topic or industry, based on our clients’ project request
- Effectively communicate the topics that will be discussed on a consultation in a concise manner and ensure these are aligned with the contact’s background
- Ensure the targets for experts contacted, presented, and interviewed are achieved each day
- Monitor the pipeline of projects to ensure successful completed interviews
- Work remotely with our tight-knit team, within a energetic, fast-paced, and professional culture
AlphaSense is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.