Senior Customer Marketing Manager, Strategic Events
Location: New York, NY/Remote
Reports to: Director, Customer Marketing
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Role:
We are looking for a strategic and creative Senior Customer Marketing Manager with deep experience in and passion for developing the strategy and overseeing the execution of in-person and virtual customer events (e.g., in-person event series, deal closing events, key account champion councils) across the globe. From developing the event format and programming, securing internal and external speakers, partnering with sales and marketing partners to promote and secure registrations and attendance, and working closely with external vendors and internal field marketers on flawless execution, you will be front and center of this new strategic initiative designed to build deeper relationships with our most strategic customers and prospects, and surface and drive account growth.
What You'll Do:
- Conceptualize and drive high-polish customer and strategic prospect marketing experiences that strengthen AlphaSense’s brand and provide opportunities to accelerate deals
- Develop and manage a new, global, in-person event series, closing events, key account champion councils, annual events (future), and other types of experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Marketing, Sales, and Product to identify target audiences, define and build campaigns to promote and secure registrations for these events, and craft compelling messaging and content
- Own program and event theme(s), messaging, timeline planning, budget management, agenda setting, content ideation and creation, and speaker recruitment
- Foster pre and post-event effectiveness with customer communications, sales communications, and internal feedback
- Partner with external vendors and our internal field marketing team to manage all event logistics, including venue/vendor sourcing, registration system, and on-site event execution and logistics
- Develop event tracking and reporting of key metrics, including pipeline-in-the-room, attributed pipeline and bookings, and attendee satisfaction
- Measure effectiveness and provide data-driven recommendations to optimize future events and campaigns
- Build and nurture relationships with our most strategic customers
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, research, and new technologies to develop programs that advance AlphaSense’s market leadership and deepen engagement with our priority audiences
- Support other strategic events and programs as needed
Who You Are:
- 6-8 years of experience developing and executing both small and large-scale customer and prospect marketing events and programs for a high-growth B2B SaaS company in financial services, market intelligence, consulting or other related industry
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to manage complex budgets, timelines, and logistics
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting to small and large audiences and interfacing with senior executives
- Proven ability to generate innovative event and program ideas and concepts through creative thinking
- Track record of sourcing and securing internal and external speakers, and successfully meeting event registration and attendance goals
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing high growth environment
- Experience working with marketing data, measuring results, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Experience working with Marketo, Salesforce, Tableau and Asana
- Collaborative team player, willing to go the extra mile to help other team members excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
Bonus Points For:
- An interest in and passion for AlphaSense’s mission, product, and industries served, particularly the financial services market
- A driven self-starter obsessed with creating top-notch customer experiences
- A super-responsive communicator across multiple platforms (Slack, email, etc.)
- A curiosity for data, measuring results, uncovering trends
- A dependable team player who works hard while maintaining the ability to laugh and have fun
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $124,000 - $138,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.