Location: New York, NY or Remote
Reports to: Sr. Director of Corporate and Brand Marketing
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve; and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Creative Director to bring the AlphaSense brand, personality, and story to life to different audiences and across multiple mediums and channels. During this exciting stage of our company, this is a unique opportunity to push the envelope and set our brand and market-leading platform apart in our space.
The Creative Director will also lead a talented team of designers and freelancers, who work on multiple projects across AlphaSense—from our website, to content, to social media, to events, to ads, sales decks, to recruiting and onboarding. You will be partnering closely with all functions across the organization (Marketing, Product, Revenue, People) to deliver and evolve a cohesive brand story and identity.
Who You Are:
- You have 10+ years of experience building and managing a team in a high-growth company; preferably has experience at B2B tech and product-led companies
- Experience building and managing a team in a high-growth company; preferably has experience at B2B tech and product-led companies
- You are an inspiring team leader and systems-thinker, with the ability to lead the creative strategy as well as deliver and execute on the vision.
- You excel across a variety of styles and mediums and can articulate branding concepts and decisions to senior leadership and stakeholders across the organization
- You have experience scaling a design services organization and managing a brand budget.
- You have experience managing projects across multiple launches with multiple timelines, as well as managing expectations
- You love the details, problem-solving, and being a trusted partner
- You have expertise with design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Google Suite)
- Bonus: experience in or working with product/UX design is a plus as you will be collaborating closely with our exceptional product team
What You’ll Do:
- Lead creative direction for visuals and messaging for all internal and external brand touchpoints across the organization, partnering closely with the marketing org to execute on brand strategy.
- Develop and launch compelling, global brand campaigns that strengthen AlphaSense's unique positioning and differentiators, delivers against brand awareness goals and objectives, and aligns with our key business goals.
- Lead and inspire a team of talented designers and freelancers in best practices, creative process, design systems, and ideation.
- Strengthen AlphaSense’s brand identity by acting as a brand steward and holding the highest standard of excellence and consistency across all deliverables.
- Apply holistic campaign concepts across a range of mediums (graphics, video, animation) and channels (web, promotions, content, email, events)
- Manage and/or collaborate with an external network of vendors, agencies, and freelancers
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $175,000 - $200,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.