Technical Product Manager, Generative AI
About Us: AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our Search & AI team. The Search & AI team is responsible for developing AlphaSense Generative AI and Search product features. In this role, you will be embedded in AI research and platform teams, leading the development of Generative AI platform features, from ideation to launch, and supporting customer-facing product development. You will work closely with AI researchers, engineers and other product managers to define the product vision and roadmap for Generative AI in AlphaSense.
What You'll Do:
- Own Generative AI Platform Features: Define and deliver Generative AI capabilities as platform features powering AlphaSense products
- Bridge the Gap: Embed within AI research and engineering teams to translate their work into impactful products
- Cross-functional collaboration: Foster alignment with other teams to ensure product organization and company goals are met
- Guide the AI Roadmap: Partner with product managers to plan AI teams' roadmaps and connect with customer-facing product development.
- Measure Success: Define quantifiable metrics to track the effectiveness of AI teams' work.
- Shape the Future: Contribute to the long-term product roadmap for Generative AI and stay on top of industry trends
- Lead by Example: Mentor and coach junior technical product managers and scrum masters at various levels.
- Technical Depth: Strong computer science background and deep understanding of state-of-the-art AI, Generative AI, and Large Language Models.
- Experienced AI Product Leader: 5+ years in Product Management in AI with experience including AI algorithm development, Generative AI and ML Infrastructure and platforms
- Agile Expertise: Proven experience using Agile methodologies and software to manage projects.
- Communication Powerhouse: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively.
- Data-Driven Decision Maker: Strong analytical skills with a focus on data-driven decision-making.
- Strategic Thinker: Excellent strategy planning and stakeholder management skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options including HSA and Employer Match
- Unlimited PTO and 12 Paid Company Holidays in the US
- 401(K) with a 50% employer match for the first 4% of eligible earnings you defer
- $75 monthly tech reimbursement for all US-based employees towards WiFi, cell phone bill, etc.
- First Fridays - We end business at 2 pm the first Friday of the Month to have time to relax and recharge
- Flexible working
- Generous family and medical leave
Base Compensation Range*: $155,000-$205,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.