Talent Acquisition Partner - Non Engineering
We have an excellent opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Global Talent Acquisition Team. This role partners directly with our Non-Engineering Team to hire world-class talent for this critical function at AlphaSense.
Do you have a passion for great products? Enjoy big challenges, working with and learning from a high-performance team? Do you want to be part of driving the next big business for AlphaSense? Come join a team focused on high-impact work, strong business partnerships, teamwork, and collaboration!
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform that the world's leading companies and financial institutions use. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including most of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The Global Talent Acquisition team is a high-performing group of recruitment subject matter experts who are committed to building strong partnerships with candidates as well as our internal stakeholders across the globe. We strive to provide exceptional, reliable recommendations and service while fostering a flawless candidate experience. We value creativity, free-thinking/ideation as well as collaboration. It is our belief that bringing diverse perspectives and experiences together provides a strong foundation for both personal and professional growth and development.
- Partner closely with senior leadership to gain deep insights into their business and hiring objectives. Formulate targeted recruitment strategies that ensure the achievement of our headcount goals
- Source, recruit, and strategically onboard top-tier talent across various departments, with a primary focus on strengthening our software engineering, AI and BI Analytics teams
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates and industry contacts through social media, professional organizations, and other channels
- Build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
- Continuously monitor and analyze key metrics, providing regular and timely reports to the business leadership
- Organizing, attending, and participating in sourcing channels, such as community outreach events, E-Meetups, University Job fair, Conferences and social networking activities, on behalf of AlphaSense
What you need to bring:
- At least 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Proficiency in building and scaling product organizations
- Proven abilities to attract passive , Finance , BI Analytics , Sales , Content , People candidates and build a diverse pipelines
- Intimate knowledge about the Technology landscape, target companies, relationships in open source networks
- Proficiency in implementing data-driven pipelines to show progress and highlight bottlenecks
- A growth mindset and true flexibility. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humour is always appreciated!)