Contract Recruiter, Revenue
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Role:
We are looking for a temporary / contract recruiter to support significant growth over the next four to six months. The primary responsibility of this role will be to support our Revenue teams in making several key hires in Sales, Sales Development, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, and Enablement. While this is a temporary position for a duration four to six months, there may be opportunities for an extended contract or conversion to a permanent role based on business needs and performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and TA leadership to identify and understand the Revenue hiring goals at AlphaSense.
- Learn the AlphaSense TA tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn, TalentWall, Workday, etc.) and maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate information in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and other relevant systems.
- Utilize various recruitment channels, including job boards, social media platforms, professional networks, and direct sourcing, to identify potential candidates.
- Conduct thorough screenings, interviews, and assessments to evaluate candidates’ qualifications, skills, and cultural fit for the team.
- Provide recommendations and shortlist qualified candidates to hiring managers for further evaluation.
- In partnership with our TA coordinator, coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a smooth and timely recruitment process.
- Provide regular updates and reports to TA leadership and hiring managers regarding the progress of the recruitment process.
- Partner with hiring managers to negotiate compensation packages and present and close candidates’ offers.
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws, regulations, and company policies throughout the recruitment process.
Who You Are:
- Proven experience as a recruiter, preferably within a SaaS Revenue environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively source, screen, and attract top-tier professionals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to engage and build relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Proficient in using Greenhouse, LinkedIn, and other recruitment tools.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality.
AlphaSense is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.