Partner Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY/Remote
Reports to: Director of Partner Marketing
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Role:
The Partner Marketing Manager will work with the Director of Partner Marketing to manage our partner marketing program, which is designed to increase brand awareness, customer engagement, product adoption, and pipeline and revenue, as well as cultivate our existing partner relationships.
Our partners include Wall Street’s top research firms and are critical for AlphaSense’s continued growth and success.
Who You Are:
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- High sense of urgency and committed work ethic to drive business outcomes
- Analytical chops to understand data and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Self motivation to work in a remote environment
- Collaborative mindset with the ability to build authentic positive relationships and influence across various functions and at all levels of an organization
- Broad marketing experience that spans across traditional marketing functions, ranging from content creation, to messaging and positioning, to events, to communications, to demand generation, and more
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the monthly webinars with partners. Create topic title and abstract, invite email text and monitor registration
- Work with partners to obtain deliverables for campaigns and projects
- Maintain partner campaign calendar
- Craft event plans and timelines
- Work with the event team to plan and execute initiatives
- Set up projects within Asana and monitor projects to be sure they stay on track
- Create and edit powerpoint presentations
- Report on projects and make sure they hit objectives and KPIs.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in partner/channel marketing or equivalent
- Experience creating and driving large-scale, high-impact campaigns and projects with high-visibility partners with proven success
- Experience building strong relationships with both internal teams and external partner stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’re comfortable presenting to audiences large and small and are an expert at creating and editing presentations.
- Ability to synthesize and distill complex information into clear, concise messaging for different audiences
- Experience in high-growth technology companies and/or fast-paced startups - you’re happiest operating without a set playbook
- Experience planning and executing events
- You’re detail-oriented, yet can think big picture; analytical, yet creative; and a self-starter who is not afraid to execute and get in the weeds
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $110,000 - $122,750
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.