Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: New York Metro Area (in office as needed)
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and sell-side research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
About the Team:
The Global Talent Acquisition team is a high-performing group of recruitment experts dedicated to building strong partnerships with candidates and internal stakeholders worldwide. We aim to deliver exceptional recommendations and service, prioritizing a seamless candidate experience. We highly value creativity, free thinking, and collaboration, as we believe that diversity of perspectives and experiences fosters personal and professional growth.
About the Role:
You will join a fast-growing global Talent Acquisition team that is responsible for full-cycle recruitment of the best talent in the market as we build and scale AlphaSense. This TA Coordinator will join an established team of coordinators and recruiters and will provide administrative and operational support to ensure the candidate experience runs smoothly at all times. This would be a great role for someone with an interest in building a career in Talent or HR/People Operations!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team, such as posting job openings, sending offer letters, pulling reports, organizing Google Drive, editing presentations, etc.
- Correspond with candidates throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling phone/video interviews, sending out case studies/assignments, managing candidates in our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) and providing updates to the team.
- Become a Greenhouse power-user and assist in the management and administration of the system so that our team can be efficient, consistent, and have accurate data at all times.
- Partner closely with our team of coordinators and recruiters to learn and improve upon our existing programs and processes.
- Provide in-office support for any onsite candidate interviews in our Union Square office, including booking conference rooms, greeting candidates, and ensuring interviews are running on schedule.
- Manage the TA team calendar of recruiting events, vacation time, birthdays, anniversaries, and assist with coordination and planning as needed.
- Collaborate with the people operations team to ensure a seamless transition from candidate to employee, and ensure that everyone has what they need for new hire orientation.
- Manage our employee referral bonus program, including training employees submitting referrals, and partnering with finance to ensure referral bonuses are paid.
Who You Are:
High energy with a positive attitude: you are approachable, friendly, and eager to help, which is important as the main point of contact in recruiting for many candidates and internal teams.Extremely organized and process-oriented: you love creating, documenting, and implementing systems and processes to keep yourself and your team organized and consistent at all times. Detail-oriented and meticulous: you can quickly scan and edit emails, job descriptions, and other candidate-facing communications and you don’t let anything slip through the cracks.
- An excellent communicator: you’ll regularly be communicating with a high volume of candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers so strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Driven and self-motivated: we are in high-growth mode and have ambitious hiring goals, so a desire and motivation to be part of building a business at scale is important.
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability: you have excellent time-management skills, follow-through, and always get things done efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible: You thrive in fast-paced environments and embrace change as it arises.
- Creative and entrepreneurial: we’re growing a lot this year and there will be endless opportunities to take on projects and grow within the company.
- Open and eager to learn: we will provide you with all of the training and tools you’ll need to be successful in this role and beyond. We want to see you grow your career at AlphaSense
- Professional with high degree of integrity: you are someone who can be trusted to handle sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Tech savvy: you are a whiz at google suite products (gmail, gcal, sheets, docs) and in general you love learning how to use technical to its full potential. Prior experience using an ATS / Greenhouse, that’s a major plus!
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $60,000 - $65,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.