Enterprise Intelligence Sales Executive, Financial Services
Reports to: Global Sales Director for Enterprise Intelligence
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content - including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert call transcripts, news, trade journals, and clients’ internal content. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
About the Role:
AlphaSense is expanding our leadership in AI driven search by enhancing our expertise with proprietary GenAI and LLM to enable client IP to be more discoverable and actionable. Enterprise Intelligence securely enables clients to access unique insights based on internal client content and sits side by side with trusted external content sets — with enterprise-grade scalability and integration capabilities. Due to client demand, AlphaSense is expanding our EI (Enterprise Intelligence) sales team. For further information, please visit https://www.alpha-sense.com/platform/enterprise/
Who You Are:
- Proven top-down sales professional with experience selling large technical solutions to the C-Level across financial service verticals.
- Successful leader who will take ownership and quarterback the sales opportunity from start to finish. Having Leadership experience is not essential but highly desired for this role.
- Experienced in building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Exhibits strong executive presence and communication skills.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for and history of detailed sales process and pipeline maintenance.
- Experienced in partnering closely with Sales, Product, Engineering, and Technical teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect new Enterprise Intelligence opportunities and partner with internal Account Executives to execute on identified strategies.
- Lead opportunity qualification (Metrics, Economic Buyer, Decision Criteria, Decision Process, Paper Process, Identify Pain, Champions, and Competition), and ongoing communication and commercial conversations.
- Manage the sales process and coordinate across Sales, Technical, and Product teams for client feedback, enhancement requests, and communicating the product strategy.
- Manage weekly calls with key stakeholders (internal and external) with active and prospective opportunities.
- Carry out a consultative sales approach, operating as an industry and workflow expert.
- Build trial plans and collaborate on path to close strategies with key client and internal stakeholders.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.