Software Engineer Platform
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
Check out what we’ve built so far:
We are seeking a passionate Software Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our team of world-class experts developing the AlphaSense platform. The team is right at the very core of what we do and responsible for implementing the cutting edge technology for scalable, distributed processing of crawling, searching and text processing functions.
The ideal candidate has strong Java skills accompanied by solid experience with working with cloud computing.
- Work experience 2+ years in Java
- Experience with Springboot framework
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Hands on experience in multi-threading and concurrency.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Java 8 or above
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, technologies and operations such as AWS or GCP
- Experience with working with Dockers, K8s, Terraform or any similar DevOps tools
- Experience with Python
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.