Staff Engineer, iOS
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content – including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, India, Germany, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far
We are seeking a talented iOS Engineer to empower our iOS development team.
Your job as a seasoned iOS software professional is to deliver on the promise of our new SwiftUI and SPM based feature architecture as we deliver AlphaSense’s generative AI platform to our customers. In this role, you will lead by example and help mentor your colleagues.
We will pair you up with a talented team and provide a highly energetic environment for continuous learning and career advancement opportunities. The challenge ahead for the mobile team is one-of-its-kind, and you will have the opportunity to play a crucial part in our hyper-scale growth!
- Experience developing best-in-class applications with Swift on iOS
- Ability to go from design to AppStore delivery while maintaining high code standards
- Solid grasp of iOS Apple development tools e.g. including Xcode, LLDB, and Instruments
- Successful track record of delivering technical projects
- Fluent in communication
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills
You would be a great fit if you have:
- Experience in developing SwiftUI applications
- Experience with Async/Await & Actors based networking
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Relocation support for single employees, couples and families
- While we do have an office in Helsinki, we’re a distributed company. We value outcomes over time, and offer flexible working arrangements. We usually meet at the office once a week
- Private healthcare services from Terveystalo
- 2 weeks of vacation granted up front, and possibility to use vacation days as they accrue
- Access to gym room, gaming room, free parking near the office, mobile phone, Lunch benefit, mobile plan, home internet, remote work equipment, and many more....
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form. Application deadline is 30th October 2023.