Content Marketing Manager, Financial Services
Location: New York, NY or Remote (United States)
Reports to: Senior Content Marketing Manager
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Marketing is a revenue and pipeline-focused marketing team that encompasses demand generation, account-based marketing, product marketing, corporate communications, PR / AR, brand, customer marketing, website, content marketing, and events. At our core, we’re here to support AlphaSense’s growth, which we do by contributing to pipeline and revenue; developing a brand that’s widely known to the markets we serve, and encouraging user engagement both within our product and with our brand.
About the Role:
AlphaSense is looking for an ambitious, self-driven Content Marketing Manager to guide strategy and develop content production at AlphaSense specifically resonating with a financial services audience. Content at AlphaSense provides the core fundamentals of most demand gen tactics, therefore we seek original, inspiring content pieces that align to key personas, industries, and buyer’s journey stages to drive substantial revenue. The candidate will have past SEO experience and a proven track record of project managing a content strategy from inception through execution, accountable to clear goals. In this role, you will write and execute content pieces in close partnership with product marketing and demand generation, supporting the funnel with engaging content that delights prospects and customers.
Who You Are:
- Experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar with examples of published work intended for a financial services audience. Preferred to have prior experience writing marketing content for financial services audiences – buy- or sell-side, hedge funds, corporate finance, private equity, venture capital, investment banking, and/or asset management.
- Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress preferred)
- Strong understanding of content distribution tactics practices such as SEO and PPC.
- Experience building a comprehensive content strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills. Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce, and/or Marketo desired.
- A data-driven approach to marketing and the ability to translate reports into actionable insights for the demand generation team.
What You’ll Do:
- Write clear, engaging copy in the AlphaSense voice for a variety of asset types, including web pages, infographics, blogs, worksheets, cheat sheets, ebooks, and whitepapers.
- Collaborate with our design resources to turn your copy into a compelling, actionable content asset.
- Use AlphaSense’s platform to create one-of-a-kind content pieces that surface relevant, real-time market trends.
- Partner with demand generation and product marketing to fulfill content needs across the buyer’s journey (early-, mid-, and late-stage) as well as customer-related content. Your content will need to serve many different industries, sub-industries, and specific buyer personas.
- Meet with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Research financial trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Develop a full-funnel content strategy to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Create content for a variety of platforms, including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Proofread and edit content before publishing.
- Ensure SEO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Manage content calendars and ensure that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinate with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
AlphaSense is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $105,000 - $124,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.