Senior Manager - GenAI Financial Analysis
AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 4000+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Senior Manager of Financial Analysis to join our Search & AI team of world-class software experts, AI researchers and product managers, to build the next generation of AI and search features for market intelligence. You will manage and grow a team of financial analysts and data annotation specialists to provide insights that support the company's generative AI strategies and help build the next generation AI and Search products.
- Master's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Expert in financial concepts and data.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in financial analysis and reporting.
- 5+ years of experience writing financial research reports.
- An expert in sell side research or managing consultant
- Track record of managing a team of financial analysts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong Project Management skills to ensure deliveries on time and with high quality
- Proficient in workplace productivity tools such as GSuite and MS office.
- It is a plus if you hold a CFA
- Manage and grow a team of financial analysts and data annotation specialists
- Deliver high quality financial reports and insights to support various AI and GenAI initiatives
- Provide both strategic and hands-on guidance to the team
- Design and implement the process for financial analysis and data annotation
- Work with senior leadership to develop and implement the financial analysis roadmap for AI and GenAI products
- Conduct research through user feedback and product usage metrics, and provide insights to product leadership
- Mentor and coach financial analysts and data annotation specialists
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends related to data annotation, AI ethics, and new technologies that could enhance our AI offering.
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Purva Shinde or by mobile at +91 8766889504 or by email: email@example.com