Enterprise Account Executive
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The extraordinary AlphaSense Sales team is split into two parts: Financial Services and Corporates. The Financial Services Sales Team focuses on sales to hedge funds, asset management, investment banking, and private equity And Corporate Sales is verticalized with a focus on the Fortune 1000 in the following sectors: Life Sciences, Technology, Media, and Telecom, Energy and Industrials, Consulting, and Consumer Packaged Goods.
About The Role:
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and accomplished new business sales professional to join our growing Corporate Sales team focused on selling to the largest Fortune 1000 companies. This is an opportunity to build on your existing sales experience, under the direction of a Global Account Director. With strategic guidance, this role positions incoming Account Executives to learn from senior SMEs in their vertical while contributing to a larger team quota. You’ll have the opportunity to sell an award winning product that is experiencing rapid adoption across all industry verticals, all while making a significant contribution in the company’s growth and future success.
Who You Are:
- Fluency in German and English languages required
- An Accomplished Sales Professional who is open to sell into Corporate industry markets which could include Life Science, Technology Media and Telecoms, Professional Services, CPG or the Energy and Industrial verticals
- You understand Sales is both art and science, and clearly can articulate your version of the “science of sales”.
- You are an accomplished sales professional, or have a strong track record of success in a SaaS or non-SaaS sales environment and can clearly communicate a drive to understand our customers and sales cycle.
- Hard-working and possess a ‘never give up’ attitude: We have a highly motivated team and a winning culture. We look for people who possess a natural tenacity and desire to succeed.
- A Strong Communicator: You have the skills necessary to explain complex financial data and concepts to a non-financial audience. You’re a storyteller with the ability to communicate present and future value to folks at all levels within an organization.
- A Hunter: You are constantly working to drive pipeline through your own efforts, in addition to the support of our SDR and Marketing teams.
- Intellectually Curious: You know the right questions to ask and how to uncover business challenges at all levels of an organization.
- Coachable: You will have the opportunity to advance your career through robust training and development programs at AlphaSense. An openness to feedback and desire for constant improvement is key to success here.
- Tenacious: You thrive in environments where you can be creative to get things done!
What You’ll Do:
- In partnership with a Global Account Director and a team of Account Executives, you’ll own the end-end sales processes in your territory, targeting folks in Corporate Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Business Development, and Investor Relations.
- Research opportunities, prospect, initiate discussions, build relationships, conduct demos, manage product trials, and most importantly: close deals! This is an end-to-end new business sales role and no task is too small or too large.
- Partner with our SDR team to create prospecting plans and drive pipeline.
- Forecast accurately and develop the necessary pipeline to meet/exceed quota.
- Work closely with our Product Specialist team during trials to ensure client engagement and ultimate purchase.
- Work closely with Account Management to ensure customer health throughout the contract term, as well as closing down sourced upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Gather and distribute product feedback from clients and prospects to the sales and product teams to help us continually enhance our product offerings.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.