Senior Software Engineer, User Management (Java)
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Our AI-based technology helps professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with a strong passion for product-oriented development to join our team and help us take our product to the next level! 🚀
In this role you will join the User Management team responsible for complex user-related components in a multi-tenant SaaS product:
- User Management - handling user provisioning from external systems, managing storage for core user information such as permissions, preferences and roles
- Authentication - ensuring secure and seamless integration of user accounts with multiple vendors
- Admin Management - overhauling our admin system to empower enterprise clients with efficient self-management capabilities at scale
- User Preferences - Fine-tuning on-demand features to personalize each user’s experience for optimal productivity
You will collaborate with the team to develop new features and components that are scalable, reliable, and performant. Your focus will be on the backend layer of our web application (Java microservices, databases, message queues, private and public APIs and 3rd party integrations). We value teamwork and strong organizational skills, and we encourage your professional growth beyond an individual contributor role.
Apply if you have comprehensive experience working with..
- Java ecosystem and Spring-based applications
- Microservice architectures
- Relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB)
- Authentication protocols (OAuth, SAML, OpenId Connect)
- User management systems or storages in a multi-tenant SaaS environment
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Spring Native or message queues is considered a plus
What we offer
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Salary transparency: base salary range from 62000€ to 72000€ / year
- Relocation support for single employees, couples and families
- While we do have an office in Helsinki, we’re a distributed company. We value outcomes over time, and offer flexible working arrangements. We usually meet at the office once a week.
- Private healthcare services from Terveystalo
- 2 weeks of vacation granted up front, and possibility to use vacation days as they accrue
- Access to gym room, gaming room, free parking near the office, mobile phone, Lunch benefit, mobile plan, home internet, remote work equipment, and many more.
You can apply by sending your resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Priyanka Sherry on LinkedIn or by mobile +358442444987 or e-mail: email@example.com