Software Engineer Platform
AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
We are seeking a passionate Software Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our team of world-class experts developing the AlphaSense platform. The team is right at the very core of what we do and responsible for implementing the cutting edge technology for scalable, distributed processing of crawling, searching and text processing functions.
The ideal candidate has strong Java skills accompanied by solid experience with working with cloud computing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from IITs/NITs/BITS or other Tier I colleges.
- Work experience 3+ years in Java and minimum 1 year experience in Java8.
- Experience with working on GIT, Maven and Spring framework components such as spring boot, spring data etc.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Hands on experience in multi-threading and concurrency.
- Hands-on experience with testing frameworks such as Spock/JUnit, TestNG, Mockito
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Good Object-Oriented skills (Analysis & Design) and fundamental C.S. skills (Data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- Exposure to Agile development.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, technologies and operations such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience with Lucene based index/search server, such as Solr/ElasticSearch.
- Experience with working on Gradle and Linux platforms, Dockers, K8s is a plus.
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Kavita Nair on LinkedIn or by mobile at +91 8261940966 or by email:
Something looks off?