Sales Product Adoption Lead
Title: Sales Product Adoption Lead
Location: New York / Remote
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and sell-side research. Our platform is trusted by over 3,500 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com
About the Team:
Stream’s expert interview transcript library is a new and transformative form of market intelligence content. Through transcripts covering thousands of companies, it captures the unfiltered views and insights of business operators in the trenches, interviewed by professional investors who drill into key questions on what’s truly important about a company at each moment in time. Stream’s library of over 25,000 transcripts is the market’s broadest, covering all sectors of the economy, with thousands more published each month. Stream is quickly becoming a table-stakes solution for institutional investors to choose the right companies to invest in, while gaining rapid adoption among all other consumers of market intelligence from sell-side research and banking, consultancies and large corporations.
Stream is a true hyper-growth business, having quadrupled its revenue in the past year, with significant scale in the 8 figures. The business is set to continue multiplying in size annually for the foreseeable future, leveraging AlphaSense’s 500+ strong sales and marketing organization for distribution, and a similar product development organization that continues to rapidly innovate and enhance the product, expanding its market leadership
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Adoption Lead to join our team and help us to scale our Expert Call Services offering. Call Services is a key engine of content generation for Stream’s transcript library and an area of focus for Stream as we continue our hyper-growth trajectory. As Adoption Lead you work closely with sales, account management, marketing, and content operations to build and refine a new adoption motion for Stream’s Expert Call Services that delivers a category-leading customer experience and drives step-change performance in the business. As the first hire in this role, it is an incredible opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate to build a new organizational capability from the ground up that will support Stream’s business over the long term.
What You’ll Do:
- An opportunity to build out and own adoption for Stream’s Expert Call Services offering
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Stream’s expert network and methodologies, leveraging that knowledge to educate customers and go-to-market partners on our unique differentiators
- Partner with Account Managers and Account Executives to develop a scalable and repeatable motion for engaging clients at the right time to drive awareness and utilization of call services
- Meet with clients to scope call services engagements, helping them to understand the unique value we can bring to their organization through our process and resources
- Collaborate with Content Operations to ensure a seamless handover process for all call services engagements that ensures best-in-class project delivery
- Work with Revenue Operations to develop KPIs and dashboards that will enable the business to track Call Services penetration and adoption
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on positioning for call services that communicates the unique elements of the Stream value proposition and resonates with customers
- Work with Customer Marketing to develop ongoing campaigns and automations that support awareness and adoption of call services
Who You Are:
- 8-10 years of experience, 4-5 of which are in account management or business development role working with Financial Services firms
- At least two years of experience working at an expert networks either as a research manager or in an account management role
- Excellent communication skills, with an intuitive understanding of the value proposition of expert calls
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and hit deadlines and business targets
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build process that span functional areas
- Strong EQ and ability to collaborate and work broadly within an organization where information sharing and teamwork is critical
- Strong people management fundamentals with ambition to manage and develop a team
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.
Base Compensation Range*: $145,000 - $160,000
Additional Components: You may also be offered a performance-based bonus, equity, and a generous benefits program.
*For base compensation, we set standard ranges for all US-based roles based on function, level and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies and internal comparables. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Something looks off?