AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
Do you have a talent for Product Analytics? Are you the go-to person whenever someone needs advice on a Product Analytics? Are you excited by the prospect of working with teams building exciting Products using modern technologies and being trusted to work autonomously on helping them with analytics? If so, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an experienced Product Analyst to join our product analytics function. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and evaluating data to help guide product development and decision-making. The Product Analyst will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand user needs, identify opportunities for improvement, and help drive product roadmap prioritization. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a product analyst role and a deep understanding of data analytics.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Product Development Organization is composed of great talent across Product, User Experience & Engineering – a team of creative technologists who drive the innovation, execution & delivery of our product each and every day.
At our core, we're here as a partner to the broader business – which we do by identifying customer problems, understanding market needs, and devising ways to deliver world class user experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Business, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science)
- 5+ years of experience in a product analyst role
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analytics tools (e.g. SQL, Excel, Tableau,looker) is a must
- Development experience on Python/Java, SQL and any other programming languages is a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation is a plus
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and product development processes
- Experience with user research methodologies (e.g. surveys, interviews, usability testing)
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Analyze and evaluate data to inform product development and decision-making
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand user needs and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain product metrics and KPIs to track performance and inform decision-making
- Conduct user research to gain insights into user behavior and preferences
- Help prioritize product roadmap items based on data analysis and user feedback
- Create reports and presentations to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to product analytics
Something looks off?