Senior MDM Engineer
AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior MDM engineer to work closely with the global security team to implement a zero trust framework across the organization. You will design and deploy onboarding and offboarding workflows in coordination with IT and HR by utilizing Okta and Workday integrations. Create device profiles for several business units within the company to automate the user onboarding experience.
Who You Are:
- Strong knowledge on Apple DEP, MDM and Okta implementation
- Has good understanding of how Certificate Authority works
- Experience in preparing vmware hub self-service platform for all users, Windows and Mac
- Hand on experience setting up Apple Business Manager and windows autopilot
- Expertise and knowledge on building enterprise scale device management
- Experience with Setting up zero-touch provisioning workflows on the endpoints
- Experience in setting up configuration profiles in alignment with CIS benchmarks for configuration profiles.
- Build, and test the updated configuration of Workspace ONE for management of endpoints and the deployment of configuration profiles.
What You’ll Do:
- Architect, Deploy, and Implement Workspace ONE via the cloud with integration to SSO applications.
- Configure VMware UEM policies and configurations.
- Build Intelligence reporting in WS1 to be consumed by the security team and MDR service.
- Design and implement scalable endpoint patching mechanism with ability to respond to zero day exploits.
- Assist with the development and implementation of MDM policies including security and compliance.
- Enforce new policies and restrictions.
- Create profiles and organize devices by internal grouping and integrate with workday and Okta.
- Coordinate with global team members and vendors to troubleshoot and resolve any MDM issues that arise.
- Manage Apple Deployment Portal (DEP) and help in figuring out the best solution to manage PCs for MDM rollout.
- Architect a solution for laptop and mobile onboarding using MDM
- Define and implement DEP policies for all platforms based on zero-trust principle
- Configure a set of default applications to deploy on all machines, antivirus, office, vpn etc.
- Should be able to manage and administer Device Management, Application Management, Content Management and Email Management
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
on LinkedIn or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Something looks off?