Principal/Staff Technical Program Manager - Enterprise
Job Location: Finland
AlphaSense is a market intelligence platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Our AI-based technology helps professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including company filings, event transcripts, news, trade journals, and equity research. Our platform is trusted by over 1,800 enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500. Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1200 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far
AlphaSense Market Intelligence Search Enterprise product is a powerful platform with our proprietary AI and NLP technology, helping world-leading Enterprise-scale companies easily surface and track insights from millions of documents across AlphaSense premium and customers' internal content - instantly. Our primary focus is to empower our customers with exceptional search functionality enriched by advanced AI capabilities to make informed decisions faster and more efficiently than ever before.
We are seeking an experienced Principle/Staff Technical Program Manager to join our Single Tenant team at AlphaSense. Your responsibilities will encompass defining and delivering key operational milestones, crafting comprehensive program execution plans, and driving smooth progress while adeptly anticipating and mitigating risks. With your profound understanding of the business and the technology landscape, you will make well-informed trade-off decisions that pave the way for success. Together, we will build cutting-edge technology that revolutionizes how the world's largest organizations harness their internal knowledge.
We seek a candidate with a "Get Things Done" attitude who embraces challenges with enthusiasm and unwavering commitment and who thrives in an environment that demands their best with a determination that becomes infectious, inspiring those around them.
The ideal candidate is a strong leader, visionary, and comfortable engaging with people at all levels, including architects, product engineering leaders, and executives in day-to-day work. Successfully manages via influence and is a change agent. Someone with a senior-level understanding of Cloud, Engineering, Software, and Systems Development lifecycle, a strong background in Technical Program Management, and exceptional communication skills.
- Bridging Technical and Business Teams: Acting as a bridge between technical engineering and business teams, you will continuously glue business requirements with technology roadmaps being responsible for execution planning. Your strategic guidance and negotiation skills will shape our strategy and ensure alignment between our vision and execution
- Navigating Complexities: Anticipating bottlenecks and providing expert management, you will navigate trade-offs and dependencies across teams and make well-informed recommendations to stakeholders and leadership
- Leadership: As a leader, you will set the tone for our team collaboration culture and define the quality bar that drives us forward. You will foster cross-team alignment, ensuring that we work harmoniously towards our shared goals
- Making data-driven decisions: Managing data, process and producing insights around program trends and KPIs to coordinate data-based prioritization and decision making
- Transparent Communication and Reporting: Your exceptional communication skills will be pivotal in driving timely and transparent communication. By providing updates on key deliverables, priorities, goals, and issues, you will keep the entire team and stakeholders informed, aligned, and motivated
- Embracing Continuous Improvement: Operating with a mindset of continuous improvement and innovation, you will drive our team's growth and evolution. Your commitment to staying up-to-date with evolving technology and production infrastructure will enable us to push boundaries and deliver cutting-edge solutions
- Adapting to Shifting Priorities: As new opportunities and challenges arise and priorities shift, you will demonstrate your skills in managing emergent tasks. Your ability to mitigate risks, eliminate blockers, and keep our execution on track will be instrumental in our success
- 7+ years of technical product or program management experience in related roles
- Experience managing programs across cross-functional teams, building processes, and coordinating large sets of interconnected projects having a strong grip on overlap roadmap
- Experience owning/driving complex roadmaps, strategies, and definitions
- Strong knowledge of different cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Previous hands-on experience in Software Development or Cloud Engineering
- Previous hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and related technologies
- Proven track record of successfully building and delivering large-scale enterprise operational or engineering programs and products, from concept to completion
- Ability to effectively communicate the impact of these initiatives using metrics, growth examples, and return on investment
- Demonstrated expertise in problem-solving, work organization, sprint planning, and delivering technical programs within deadline-driven environments. Attention to detail and the ability to multitask are essential skills
- 'Can do' attitude and willingness not to be constrained by your job description is your main differentiation
What we offer
- Playing a part in the story of a fast growing company
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- While we do have an office in Helsinki, we’re a distributed company. We value outcomes over time, and offer flexible working arrangements. We usually meet at the office once a week.
- Private healthcare services from Terveystalo
- 2 weeks of vacation granted up front, and possibility to use vacation days as they accrue
- Access to gym room, gaming room, free parking near the office, mobile phone, mobile plan, home internet, remote work equipment, and many more.
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
For more information, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager, Priyanka Sherry on LinkedIn or by mobile +358442444987 or e-mail: email@example.com