Senior Enterprise Security Engineer
AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
About the Role:
AlphaSense security team interfaces with a broad cross section of the business and strives to be a partner throughout the organization, enabling secure implementation for the platforms we build, configure, or deploy.
Some of our challenges include: How can we build scalable systems to secure access from any device? How can we enable secure authentication for all of our applications and services? How can we engulf the world with configuration and infrastructure as code?
What You'll Be Doing
- Joining a team of security engineers dedicated to implementing our zero-trust strategy: Trusted Device Access
- Building out tooling to ensure only trusted devices can access our apps and infrastructure
- Creating delightful user experiences and interactions with security for our endpoint security
- Analyzing and improving the security and stability of business applications and in-house systems
- Building automation to make security more accessible for end users while leveraging open source technologies and configuration management tooling
What You Must Have
- 3+ years in Security engineering
- 2+ years in Identity Access management
- 4+ years in Zero trust network architecture
- Total security experience 5-10 years. It can be a combination of the above.
- Strong understanding of modern endpoint security paradigms
- Strong Experience with SAML/OpenID
- Passion for configuration management and automation
- Knowledge of Zero Trust Networks
- Familiarity with endpoint security tooling(Workspace One) and Okta
- Experience with System hardening.
- First principles and data-driven approach to making incremental changes
- Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator
- Contributions to community projects (open source, public research, blogging, presentations, etc)
- Familiarity with network protocol internals
- Experience with Okta, Carbon Black, Workspace One, AWS, and GCP
- Experience with other parts of security such as data loss prevention, email security, access control management, logging, and PKI