Test Automation Engineer
AlphaSense is an AI-powered market intelligence search engine used by the largest and fastest-growing firms globally. Our mission is to democratize access to the world's most important content sets for market analysis. Our customers include 75% of the S&P 100, 70% of the top asset management firms, 76% of the leading consultancies, and the 20 largest pharmaceutical companies. AlphaSense helps knowledge professionals become dramatically more productive and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.
- Total of $525M+ in VC funding – Series D funded in Jun’22 with a valuation of $1.7B
- Trusted by 3,500+ enterprise customers, including a majority of the S&P 500.
- 1000+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, and India
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
Check out what we’ve built so far:
About the Team:
The AlphaSense Product Development Organization comprises great talent across Product, User Experience, and Engineering. We are a team of creative technologists who drive our product's innovation, execution, and delivery each and every day.
At our core, we're here as a partner to the broader business – which we do by identifying customer problems, understanding market needs, and devising ways to deliver world-class user experiences.
About the Role:
We are seeking a full stack QA Automation Engineer to develop testing strategies, automation and manual tests, monitoring and performance dashboards for our best-in-class research engine.
You will join our engineering team of world-class software experts and be responsible for implementing, executing and measuring the automated testing of the AlphaSense product using Java and Selenium framework. You will work together with the team of developers and testers to ensure the overall functionality and quality of the software.
- A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in QA processes automation technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience in programming languages such as Java or Kotlin
- Experience in API testing (REST Assured is a plus)
- Experience in Selenium/Selenoid or any UI based automation framework (Cypress is a plus)
- Experience setting up automated test frameworks and implementing tests for use cases along with the necessary reporting tools
- Knowledge of tests automation best practices and patterns
- Understanding of test driven development and continuous delivery
- Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Wiki, Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with performance testing is a plus
- Experience with cloud systems such as AWS and microservices is a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as shell scripts, Perl, Python is a plus
- Passion for software testing and quality
- Strong communication skills and ability to work both in a team environment and independently
What You’ll Do:
- Support the team to deploy the releases seamlessly by developing and executing automation test cases
- Working with a team of developers and testers to ensure the quality and functionality of the product in the given time.
- Development of UI and Backend test cases (manual and automation) and enable the applicable cases as part of CI/CD pipeline
- Work on the team-specific OKRs and keep them on track based on the target set
What we offer:
- Playing a part in the story of a fast-growing company
- Competitive compensation package
- Interesting career opportunities and training
- Very highly skilled colleagues
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Occupational health care
Want to hear more?
You can apply by sending your cover letter and resume through the application form.
Something looks off?