If you are looking for a career at a dynamic company with a people-first mindset and a deep culture of growth and autonomy, ACV is the right place for you! Competitive compensation packages and learning and development opportunities, ACV has what you need to advance to the next level in your career. We will continue to raise the bar every day by investing in our people and technology to help our customers succeed. We hire people who share our passion, bring innovative ideas to the table, and enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
Who we are:
ACV is a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. We are transforming the automotive industry. ACV Auctions Inc. (ACV), has applied innovation and user-designed, data driven applications and solutions. We are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. We are disruptors of the industry and we want you to join us on our journey. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, ClearCar, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products, as well as, True360 and Data Services.
At ACV we focus on the Health, Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional Wellness of our Teammates and to support this we offer:
- Multiple medical plans including a high deductible health plan that costs $0 out of your paycheck
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Legal/ID Protection, and Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Generous paid time off options, including vacation time, sick days, Company holidays, floating holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, voting leave, and other forms of paid leave as required by applicable law or regulation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with additional opportunities to earn stock in the Company
- Retirement planning through the Company’s 401(k)
Who we are looking for:
The Documentation Specialist is responsible for reviewing and verifying dealer documentation to meet compliance requirements to achieve successful transactions and payments collections. This role utilizes guidelines, processes, and procedures to ensure dealer documentation is complete, accurate, and authentic, to open the channels for collecting payments and financial transactions between ACV and its dealers. The Documentation Specialist supports the Payments team through successful documentation verification and ensuring compliance by utilizing processes and procedures established by the department.
What you will do:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Review, document, and respond to account documentation requests in a timely manner.
- Communicate with dealers regarding documentation issues to verify and ensure the collection of compliant documents.
- Utilize systems, including CRM and ERP, to upload, organize, and store documents.
- Document recurring compliance issues to enhance external customer experience and ensure fraud risk and elements are mitigated. Provide management with ongoing feedback regarding recurring compliance issues to promote continuous improvement efforts.
- Review, assess, and verify validity of document submissions for both on-boarding dealers and renewal cases. Utilize department knowledge resources to assess documentation for accuracy, completion, and validity.
- Act as a liaison between internal business partners and external dealer groups to communicate and guarantee compliant accounts.
- Keep assigned ACV sales staff informed of compliance changes or updates.
- Support other documentation-related projects as business needs dictate, including vendor partners and additional dealer groups.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years’ administrative, AR/AP, or payments-related experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrated technology proficiency, particularly with Google Suite or Microsoft Office.
- Persistence in working with internal business partners and dealers to obtain compliant documentation.
- Team player.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
Compensation: $19.00 per hour. Please note that final compensation will be determined based upon the applicant's relevant experience, skillset, location, business needs, market demands, and other factors as permitted by law.
Trust & Transparency | People First | Positive Experiences | Calm Persistence | Never Settling
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Sales Ops Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buffalo, NY, USA