If-Bid Representative (11:30am- 8pm MST)
If-Bid Representative (11:30am- 8pm MST)
If you are looking for a career at a dynamic company with a people-first mindset and a deep culture of growth and autonomy, ACV is the right place for you! Competitive compensation packages and learning and development opportunities, ACV has what you need to advance to the next level in your career. We will continue to raise the bar every day by investing in our people and technology to help our customers succeed. We hire people who share our passion, bring innovative ideas to the table, and enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
Who we are:
ACV is a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. We are transforming the automotive industry. ACV Auctions Inc. (ACV), has applied innovation and user-designed, data driven applications and solutions. We are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. We are disruptors of the industry and we want you to join us on our journey. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, ClearCar, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products, as well as, True360 and Data Services.
At ACV we focus on the Health, Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional Wellness of our Teammates and to support this we offer:
- Multiple medical plans including a high deductible health plan that costs $0 out of your paycheck
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Legal/ID Protection, and Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Generous paid time off options, including vacation time, sick days, Company holidays, floating holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, voting leave, and other forms of paid leave as required by applicable law or regulation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with additional opportunities to earn stock in the Company
- Retirement planning through the Company’s 401(k)
Who we are looking for:
ACV’s If-Bid team helps our Dealer Partners buy and sell more vehicles on the ACV digital platform. Reporting to an If-Bid Desk Manager, you, the If-Bid Representative and sales driver, will act as a neutral party between ACV’s dealer partners (both buyers and sellers) in negotiating, selling and closing unsold auction vehicles.
What you will do:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Use ACV’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to:
- Sell and Close unsold auction vehicles
- Build relationships with ACV’s dealer partners through trust and transparency
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Exceed monthly goals (KPI’s) as delivered by the If-Bid Desk Manager
- Effectively communicate internally and externally
- Work cross functionally with other departments within ACV
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 2 years’ sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Strong track record of achieving sales results
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Understanding of the automotive industry
- Must be self driven
- Motivational and positive attitude
Trust & Transparency | People First | Positive Experiences | Calm Persistence | Never Settling
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Account Mgr
- Pay Type Hourly
- Phoenix, AZ, USA