If you are looking for a career at a dynamic company with a people-first mindset and a deep culture of growth and autonomy, ACV is the right place for you! Competitive compensation packages and learning and development opportunities, ACV has what you need to advance to the next level in your career. We will continue to raise the bar every day by investing in our people and technology to help our customers succeed. We hire people who share our passion, bring innovative ideas to the table, and enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
Who we are:
ACV is a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. We are transforming the automotive industry. ACV Auctions Inc. (ACV), has applied innovation and user-designed, data driven applications and solutions. We are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. We are disruptors of the industry and we want you to join us on our journey. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, ClearCar, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products, as well as, True360 and Data Services.
At ACV we focus on the Health, Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional Wellness of our Teammates and to support this we offer:
- Multiple medical plans including a high deductible health plan that costs $0 out of your paycheck
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Legal/ID Protection, and Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Generous paid time off options, including vacation time, sick days, Company holidays, floating holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, voting leave, and other forms of paid leave as required by applicable law or regulation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with additional opportunities to earn stock in the Company
- Retirement planning through the Company’s 401(k)
Who we are looking for:
The Titles Specialist ensures the accurate and efficient processing of vehicle titles verifying title information is correct, maintaining knowledge of current laws regarding vehicle titles, and interacting with customers and regulatory agencies to resolve title issues. The Titles Specialist is a problem solver, with communication and follow-up skills to help our selling dealers resolve title related problems, explore options, and solve for buyer reported problems. This role connects Territory Managers and field representatives to Titles headquarters and other operations departments depending on the complexity of the situation.
What you will do:
- Review, process, and reassign titles for vehicles sold by the auction utilizing Salesforce.
- Manage and maintain a workload through KPI’s, dashboards, and physical documents.
- Examine vehicle title for accuracy and conformity to specified requirements in the state for which it is filed.
- Confirm accurate title VIN number, odometer reading, releases of liens, and that titles contain no alteration, etc.
- Determine negotiability of title document and assess for potential fraud.
- Identify potential solutions for titles-related issues and execute quickly.
- Ensure quality assurance and mitigate risk to avoid inaccuracy.
- Resolve customer inquiries by research of DMVs, industry publications, and other regulatory agencies.
- Resolve customer inquiries by utilizing all ACV technology, including Salesforce and Tableau.
- Consistently work cross functionally with ACV teammates to build and maintain high quality, genuine relationships that assist in effective and efficient customer resolution in a timely manner.
- Work closely with our Outside and Inside Sales teams to ensure we are exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Receive inbound calls from customers, as well as make outbound calls to resolve issues with titles as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years relevant administrative or titles-related experience.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving tactics
- Detail orientation and time management
- Titles/automotive experience preferred
- Technical aptitude
- Proven multitasking abilities.
Compensation: $19.00 per hour. Please note that final compensation will be determined based upon the applicant's relevant experience, skillset, location, business needs, market demands, and other factors as permitted by law.
Trust & Transparency | People First | Positive Experiences | Calm Persistence | Never Settling
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Titles
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buffalo, NY, USA