Account Support Representative
If you are looking for a career at a dynamic company with a people-first mindset and a deep culture of growth and autonomy, ACV is the right place for you! Competitive compensation packages and learning and development opportunities, ACV has what you need to advance to the next level in your career. We will continue to raise the bar every day by investing in our people and technology to help our customers succeed. We hire people who share our passion, bring innovative ideas to the table, and enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
Who we are:
ACV is a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. We are transforming the automotive industry. ACV Auctions Inc. (ACV), has applied innovation and user-designed, data driven applications and solutions. We are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. We are disruptors of the industry and we want you to join us on our journey. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, ClearCar, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products, as well as, True360 and Data Services.
At ACV we focus on the Health, Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional Wellness of our Teammates and to support this we offer:
- Multiple medical plans including a high deductible health plan that costs $0 out of your paycheck
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Legal/ID Protection, and Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Generous paid time off options, including vacation time, sick days, Company holidays, floating holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, voting leave, and other forms of paid leave as required by applicable law or regulation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with additional opportunities to earn stock in the Company
- Retirement planning through the Company’s 401(k)
Who we are looking for:
The Account Support Representative works closely with car dealerships from across the U.S. to support ACV Auctions' unique business solutions. The Account Support Representative will receive inbound phone calls and emails from customers and help answer their questions and solve challenges they may have. This role will interact with and support customers through their day in a team environment. The Account Support Representative supports customers through performing duties and tasks under minimal supervision.
What you will do:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Receive inbound calls from ACV customers.
- Resolve customer inquiries by using all the resources available such as Salesforce and internal ACV tools.
- Perform outbound calls to ACV customers as needed to resolve issues.
- Document activities, strategies and efforts within Salesforce.
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to customers to ensure consistent repeat business.
- Meet or exceed SLA’s to issue resolutions.
- Understand ACV policies and procedures.
- Work with other departments to resolve customer inquiries, including Titles, Payments, Transportation and Arbitration
- Present current ACV offerings, products, services and newest features to promote business.
- Communicate with business owners and decision makers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Meet or exceed all goals and KPIs set by management and the department.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years’ administrative or customer service experience
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- A reliable self-starter who is capable of thriving in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- Customer-first philosophy
- Resilience, problem-solver, action-oriented and a driver of results
- Experience supporting customers (customer service /retail) a plus.
- Fluent Spanish a plus
- Team Player and adaptable
Compensation: $21.00 per hour. Please note that final compensation will be determined based upon the applicant's relevant experience, skillset, location, business needs, market demands, and other factors as permitted by law.
Trust & Transparency | People First | Positive Experiences | Calm Persistence | Never Settling
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Sales Ops Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Buffalo, NY, USA