Documentation Specialist- Major Accounts
If you are looking for a career at a dynamic company with a people-first mindset and a deep culture of growth and autonomy, ACV is the right place for you! Competitive compensation packages and learning and development opportunities, ACV has what you need to advance to the next level in your career. We will continue to raise the bar every day by investing in our people and technology to help our customers succeed. We hire people who share our passion, bring innovative ideas to the table, and enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
Who we are:
ACV is a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. We are transforming the automotive industry. ACV Auctions Inc. (ACV), has applied innovation and user-designed, data driven applications and solutions. We are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. We are disruptors of the industry and we want you to join us on our journey. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, ClearCar, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products, as well as, True360 and Data Services.
At ACV we focus on the Health, Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional Wellness of our Teammates and to support this we offer:
- Multiple medical plans including a high deductible health plan that costs $0 out of your paycheck
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Legal/ID Protection, and Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Generous paid time off options, including vacation time, sick days, Company holidays, floating holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, voting leave, and other forms of paid leave as required by applicable law or regulation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with additional opportunities to earn stock in the Company
- Retirement planning through the Company’s 401(k)
Who we are looking for:
The Major Accounts Documentation Specialist is responsible for fulfilling documentation requests from ACV’s major account customer base that are related to compliance. This role interacts in a professional and thoughtful way with office staff of ACV’s largest customers, as well as reach out to ACV’s buyers of all sizes. The Documentation Specialist is adept at balancing professionalism and fun at all times while being incredibly skilled at working with other departments.
What you will do:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Triage and respond to all major account documentation requests within established timeframe(s).
- Manage and maintain critical account details, documents, and documentation in Salesforce
- Utilize major account compliance reports to analyze and prioritize on-going dealer outreach to maintain a minimum level of non-compliant accounts.
- Communicate both internally and externally the needs for new account on-boarding, account creation and existing account activation and then execute those tasks when compliant documents and details are properly submitted.
- Work on team projects, including account audits and corrections, procedure updates and system changes
- Perform private marketplace launches, direct sales, and reporting requests.
- Assist the major account sales team with various support functions as they arise.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- 2 years’ administrative experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- A reliable self-starter who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Administrative and/or customer service experience
- Demonstrated technology proficiency
- The ability to remain calm under tight deadlines
- Willingness to be persistent to obtain documents from dealerships
- A sense of urgency to quickly meet and anticipate the needs of major dealer groups
- Team Player who is teachable and adaptable
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and G Suite
- The ability to balance both tact and candor
Compensation: $19.00 per hour. Please note that final compensation will be determined based upon the applicant's relevant experience, skillset, location, business needs, market demands, and other factors as permitted by law.
Trust & Transparency | People First | Positive Experiences | Calm Persistence | Never Settling
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Sales Ops Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buffalo, NY, USA