Bilingual, Business Development Representative I
If you are looking for a career at a dynamic company with a people-first mindset and a deep culture of growth and autonomy, ACV is the right place for you! Competitive compensation packages and learning and development opportunities, ACV has what you need to advance to the next level in your career. We will continue to raise the bar every day by investing in our people and technology to help our customers succeed. We hire people who share our passion, bring innovative ideas to the table, and enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
Who we are:
ACV is a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. We are transforming the automotive industry. ACV Auctions Inc. (ACV), has applied innovation and user-designed, data driven applications and solutions. We are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. We are disruptors of the industry and we want you to join us on our journey. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, ClearCar, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products, as well as, True360 and Data Services.
At ACV we focus on the Health, Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional Wellness of our Teammates and to support this we offer:
- Multiple medical plans including a high deductible health plan that costs $0 out of your paycheck
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Legal/ID Protection, and Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Generous paid time off options, including vacation time, sick days, Company holidays, floating holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, voting leave, and other forms of paid leave as required by applicable law or regulation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with additional opportunities to earn stock in the Company
- Retirement planning through the Company’s 401(k)
Who we are looking for:
Our Business Development Representatives are responsible for delivering the first point of communication for our new customers. They will work closely with car dealership teams in targeted markets to share ACV Auctions unique business solution. The Business Development Representatives will register new customers and get them buying on our platform. They are super-dependable, team players that provide best-in-class customer service to our buyers.
What you will do:
- Outcall car dealerships across the U.S. to download our free app so they can participate in virtual car auctions.
- Communicate the great value ACV Auctions has established in this industry.
- Work with the new customer through their first transaction.
- Focus on a set region and within a team environment.
- Speak with business owners and decision makers.
- Provide post-sales support to new customers to ensure utilization of new service.
- Meet or exceed all sales quotas in assigned territory.
- Capture key contact information and sales interaction information in Salesforce application.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- A reliable self-starter attitude who is capable of thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The desire to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done; doing whatever it takes to delight a customer while still getting the job done
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English and Spanish
- 2-year telesales experience in a B to B environment.
- Call center experience or relevant experience selling is a plus.
- Direct selling of commodity / non-commodity products and services or consultative sales background will also be considered.
- Team Player and adaptable.
- A history of winning awards for being awesome in some way.
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency and self-motivation.
Trust & Transparency | People First | Positive Experiences | Calm Persistence | Never Settling
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Business Development
- Pay Type Hourly
- Phoenix, AZ, USA