What are we looking for:
Our Logistics Coordinators are responsible for coordinating between our dealer partners and our field inspection team. They have great communication and customer service skills. An ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to make decisions independently, learn quickly, apply logic and use data to make informed decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Dispatch assignments to field staff and coordinate inspection services between internal and external customers using phone, email, and instant messages.
- Reassign work based on time, distance, and inspection type.
- Work closely with the Logistics Analysts to optimize inspector utilization.
- Confer with internal/external customers to resolve issues, answer requests, and provide ETAs.
- Review various reports to ensure service level agreements are handled competently and efficiently.
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization; provides excellent service to internal and external customers.
What you will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required, an Associates degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of office or customer service experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Logistics or Dispatching experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or Field Service Lightning is a plus!
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Logistics
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, September 11, 2023
- Buffalo, NY, USA
- Cincinnati, OH, USA