What you will do:
ACV Auctions is looking for an enthusiastic Titles Specialist who has a knack for cars and wants an opportunity to join a growing company. Our Title Specialists are an integral part of our company. They are detail orientated, process focused, and self-motivated - explaining to our clients what they need to know about our process in a way they can understand. They have boundless energy and work creatively to ensure our clients get nothing but the best. At ACV Auctions we pride ourselves on Trust, Transparency, and Credibility and our Operations Associates deliver this to our customers every day.
This position ensures the accurate and efficient processing of vehicle titles verifying title information is correct, maintaining knowledge of current laws regarding vehicle titles, and interacting with customers and regulatory agencies to resolve title issues.
- Process and reassign titles for vehicles sold by the auction.
- Examine vehicle title for accuracy and conformity to specified requirements.
- Verify acceptance of the title in the state for which it is filed.
- Confirm accurate title VIN number, odometer reading, releases of liens, and that titles contain no alteration, etc.
- Determine negotiability of title document and assess for potential fraud
- Report any title discrepancies.
- Resolve titling issues through interaction with customers, dealers, and regulatory agencies.
- Handle all Title problems as efficiently as possible, and follow through until resolved.
- Work closely with our Outside and Inside Sales teams for the most efficient resolution of title issues
- Identify potential solutions and execute quickly.
- Maintain knowledge of current DMV laws and regulations as they relate to vehicle titles and interpret titling regulations in each state for which vehicles are processed.
- Receive and route telephone calls in a courteous and efficient manner to the appropriate personnel or department service.
- Run outstanding title reports, review and contact sellers regarding outstanding titles.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
What you should have:
- License & Title experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to stand, walk, or sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat or kneel.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Titles
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buffalo, NY, USA